Thoughts, opinions, rants, art.

VISITORS ........

VISITORS ............ do please leave a comment so that I know you were here :)

Followers

Monday, 11 March 2013

Senior Citizen Cheer

A friend sent me this in an email over the weekend. I can totally relate and it made me giggle.



I often have an idea about a blog post, but when I sit down in front of the computer, can I remember what I was going to write about? No! I really ought to carry a little notebook around with me.

Let's face it, I can't always remember why I walked from one room to another and what it was I was going to fetch :) This is not because I'm losing the plot, it's because my mind's so busy and I can cover quite a few subjects between one room and the next.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

2 comments:

  1. I loved this - my own theory is that my brain is too full and I'm having trouble workign out which stuff to off load before I can absorb new information (that theory works for me).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment so that I know you were here. I read and appreciate them all.
WORD VERIFICATION IS NOT USED ON THIS BLOG. -
It's a pain in the bum!