Thoughts, opinions, rants, art.

VISITORS ........

VISITORS ............ do please leave a comment so that I know you were here :)

Followers

Saturday, 24 August 2013

More Journal Spreads

Gypsy Spirit - acrylic and collage(this was a 'paint over collage'
exercise where an image from a magazine was painted over.
The hair is black tissue paper glued down with PVA glue)


What Appears - mixed media (this was several layers painted
over an assortment of gelli-printed papers, and
I painted what appeared)

4 comments:

  1. I miss your posts, but I see you are spending your time wisely. Such a talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maggie! I'm a whippin' ma muse into action :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of these pages, sue! It has been a pleasure to see your work at Effy's BF site!!!!! I love your blog and just became a follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon, Thanks for visiting and for the lovely comments. ��

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment so that I know you were here. I read and appreciate them all.
WORD VERIFICATION IS NOT USED ON THIS BLOG. -
It's a pain in the bum!